Contract Type : Permanent
Base : Tunisia
Qualifications / Profile
- You hold a General Engineering degree, a master’s degree in Finance / Business, or in IT applied to Management (IHEC, ISG, ESSEC, FSEG …)
- You have good knowledge of financing products (leasing, lending, asset management) and the banking environment.
- 2 to 5 years experience at a software provider or financial institution with participation in software implementation projects.
- Knowledge of PL / SQL programming is highly appreciated
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly Excel and PowerPoint;
- Team player with excellent customer service and interpersonal skills;
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills;
- Excellent verbal/written communication with strong presentation capabilities;
- Fluent in French and English
- Desire to learn and grow at a rapid pace;
Within a team of experts, you will participate in all the missions necessary for the accomplishment of our projects:
- Solution configuration
- Execution of functional and non-regression tests
- Analysis of business needs and translation into functional product specifications
- Writing of detailed specifications
- Drafting of project documentation which will serve as a future reference for the client
- Facilitation of functional workshops
What you can expect from us!
- We offer you the opportunity to be trained in the context of our clients and their businesses, as well as in our quality processes and methods.
- A quick rise in skills and career development in which you are the main player
- A healthy and stimulating work environment
- A context in which you will reveal your potential!